Terms of Service
- Acceptance of Terms
- Account Requirements
- User Obligations and Conduct
- Intellectual Property
- Changes to the Terms
- Contact Us
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information:
- IP Addresses: We collect the IP addresses of users when they log in for security purposes. To ensure protection against unauthorized access, these IP addresses are stored in their sessions and JWT authentication tokens.
- Third party Account Information: We collect the account information of the third-party accounts our users connect for identification purposes.
- Google Analytics Data: We may collect Google Analytics data from all visitors to our website for analytic purposes.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To provide our services
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
How we use what we collect:
- User-related Data: We use this data to identify and manage our users.
- Visitor Analytics Data: We use this anonymous data to monitor and analyze the usage of our website to improve its functionality and user experience.